NSRA Repeater Trouble Report Form
Do you think you experienced a problem with an NSRA repeater? Did you hear
something on the air contrary to FCC rules that you think we should look in
to? Please take a moment to let the Technical Committee and Control Operators
know by supplying a little bit of information about what you heard or experienced
1. What is your callsign?
2. What repeater did you encounter trouble on?
Danvers - 145.470
Salem - 146.880
Danvers - 442.800
Danvers - 224.380
Danvers - 53.850
Beverly - 144.390 (APRS)
3. What time and date did this occur?
4. What Stations were involved (if any)?
5. Please briefly describe what occurred. Please be as specific as
possible, the better you describe what happened, the better we are able to
6. Finally, please give us any additional information that would
help resolve the discovered problem
7. Please click
to send us your report or click
to start over.
Thank you for taking the time to report what you heard over the NS1RA
Repeater Network. Please e-mail tech at nsradio dot org (link removed to prevent
spam) if you would like to follow up with us regarding this trouble report.
rev. 4/05/08 by KB1KQW, KA1NCF, and NS1RA